Sunday 28 December 2014

Zombie Brands

Zombie Brands

Most days, I read tech news pertaining to America via China tech sites. So that puts me a day late sometimes.Related:GroupBuy SEO Tools
Like now.
So we’ve reached the Peak Polaroid Moment with this announcement.
What other dead brand names can be resurrected to slap on shit to fool suckers?
The Leading Edge Tablet!
The Everex Phone!
Hey! I know! What about Palm? Oopsie!
Bitch, please. There is no one on or above the Earth who ever said, “Well, shit. I wish Kodak would do a phone and tablet. I’d buy those!”Related:GroupBuy SEO Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clean Up Your Inbox’s Act With This Highly-Rated App [Deals Hub]

Are you inundated with emails the second you wake up? Wishing you could get your account under control? There’s an app for that! Clean Email...